The problems in the Holy Land often seem intractable, yet we know that God desires our prayers for the peace of the city (Ps. 122:6; Jer. 29:7). We believe that only the Holy Spirit can bring lasting peace. This peace comes through obedience to God's commandment to love Him and to love neighbor as self. Peace comes one person at a time, as individual relationships are restored to fellowship in Christ by the grace of the Holy Spirit. We seek to join in this ministry of reconciliation by supporting organizations and individuals in the Holy Land of Israel, Palestine, and surrounding regions who bring people together to share in the gospel of Jesus Christ, which is the power of God to restore relationships.
Reconciliation Ministries supports individuals and organizations in the Holy Land that bring people together to share fellowship in the name of Jesus.
Reconciliation Ministries is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, founded in Dec. 1998. We support Christian mission causes in the Holy Land and engage in no political activities. We are entirely a volunteer organization, with no paid staff whatsoever. This means that 100% of your donation goes directly to fund reconciliation activities in the Holy Land.
Who are we?
We are a group of concerned Christians in the U.S. who have seen the devastating effects that centuries of hostility have wrought in the Holy Land. Our hearts go out to our brothers and sisters in Palestine and Israel who seek peace. We feel called to help the cause of reconciliation (2 Cor. 5:20). In answer to this call we have chosen to devote our time and resources to supporting those who work for peace and reconciliation in Israel, Palestine, and surrounding regions.
Reconciliation Ministries cultivates relationships with like-minded individuals and organizations in the Holy Land. We offer financial and other support to those who share our mission and vision. To carry out this mission, we do the following:
(1) Study issues of reconciliation in Israel and Palestine, and gather information on Christian missions and missionaries in the Holy Lands;
(2) Solicit requests for support from those who share our mission and vision;
(3) Prioritize requests for support, based on our Selection Criteria (see below);
(4) Solicit financial and personal support for those individuals and organizations whom we support;
(5) Publish from time to time educational materials which discuss peace and reconciliation efforts in the Holy Land;
(6) Give educational presentations in churches and other public forums; and
(7) Contribute financial and personal support to those missions and individuals we choose to support.
We will base our decisions to support requests on the following criteria:
(1) Alignment of the requester's mission and vision with RM's mission and vision;
(2) Emphasis on bringing people together to experience fellowship, and to create face-to-face opportunities for reconciliation;
(3) Feasibility and capability of the requester to complete proposed plans;
(4) Support of Christian churches in Palestine/Israel; and
(5) Personal references.
| MISSION | VISION | BACKGROUND | HOME |
| DONATE NOW | MUSALAHA |